←  Listen Up!

Super Training Gym Forums

»

WABDL Meet this Saturday

politicalmuscle's Photo politicalmuscle --

I have an old gym coworker friend of mine from Redding (who now lives in Nebraska) who will be competing in the WABDL meet this Saturday. He was hoping to find someone there who could help him with his shirt. Not only do I have family plans that afternoon, but I would not trust my "shirt" skills on anyone. I told him that I would ask my teammates to see if anyone was available or was going to be there. Please let me know if someone plans on attending. Thanks! Ryan

Cara Westin's Photo Cara Westin --

Hey Ryan, several of us will be there. Jessica is lifting and I will be there to support her. I think Roy and Treston are also going to be there. Boggs is lifting as well. Send your friend to us and I'm sure we can help him out.

politicalmuscle's Photo politicalmuscle --

Thanks Cara! But I just got an email from him tonight saying that a family emergency is preventing him from going now. He does want to make a special trip to Sac eventually just so he can try with some of us at ST. Danny is a pretty strong bencher so I think he would love it. Thanks again for your generosity though...I knew I could count on you guys. Ryan